Wednesday, April 3

Versatile Blogger Award!

So Amy over at The Girl with a Camera has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
This is super sweet of her, and y'all should totally check out her blog. =)


Now here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

~ Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
~ Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
~ Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
~ Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.

So here are 7 things about me:
1. I used to have almost bleached-blonde hair . . . now I look like almost a brunette.
2. I published a collection of stories about two years ago.
3. I'll be 21 this month.
4. My toenails are currently light turquoise.
5. I love K-pop, J-pop, and C-pop. And other things. . .
6. I refused to read the kid's "novel" of TRON: Legacy until I'd watched the original TRON. I was not disappointed.
7. My Spanish only came in handy once: my mom and I went to a restaurant really late and were the last to leave. One of the managers didn't know how to ask a Hispanic lady to clean the tables. I did. Sorta.

And here are my nominees!
1. Caroline @ Awkwardly Caroline
7. Denise @ [I]spasiyo
9. Angie @ My So-Called Chaos
10. Jessica @ Fantastically Average
11. Jo @ Jo My Gosh!
12. Laura @ Storybook Reality
13. Libby @ Libby's Life

10 comments:

  1. Hey there. congrats on the award. Do you know how to change the font of the blog text? and if you cant in predesigned layouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yes, actually! You can even in pre-designed things, but it all involves going into the coding and stuff. I found a handy tutorial here: http://girldoesgeek.com/2013/01/how-to-add-custom-fonts-to-your-blogger-blog.html.
      Let me know if you need any help! =)

      Delete
    2. You'll have to get up with me. Yea I thought I may have to go into the coding and stuff. But there was too many font names in the code I didnt know what was wat. Thanks tho.

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS, Alyse. These concepts are always a blast to participate in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet, thank you so much! :) I'll post about this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just barely saw this! I've neglected Google Reader and hadn't added you to Bloglovin' yet!!! Thanks for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!