Wednesday, April 3

Versatile Blogger Award!

So Amy over at The Girl with a Camera has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!
This is super sweet of her, and y'all should totally check out her blog. =)


Now here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

~ Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
~ Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
~ Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
~ Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.

So here are 7 things about me:
1. I used to have almost bleached-blonde hair . . . now I look like almost a brunette.
2. I published a collection of stories about two years ago.
3. I'll be 21 this month.
4. My toenails are currently light turquoise.
5. I love K-pop, J-pop, and C-pop. And other things. . .
6. I refused to read the kid's "novel" of TRON: Legacy until I'd watched the original TRON. I was not disappointed.
7. My Spanish only came in handy once: my mom and I went to a restaurant really late and were the last to leave. One of the managers didn't know how to ask a Hispanic lady to clean the tables. I did. Sorta.

And here are my nominees!
1. Caroline @ Awkwardly Caroline
7. Denise @ [I]spasiyo
9. Angie @ My So-Called Chaos
10. Jessica @ Fantastically Average
11. Jo @ Jo My Gosh!
12. Laura @ Storybook Reality
13. Libby @ Libby's Life