Saturday, March 9

Spring Break

So Spring Break is next week.
I don't know why they call it that.
It's not much of a break for a lot of us.
It's more like designated time to get your work done at home, sleeping in. 
And people go places for Spring Break?
. . . Like, how?
I couldn't do that. I wouldn't be able to sleep if I did that.
And I can tell the break's already starting to catch up with me because I woke up thinking "I need to do ___ today" 
. . . And I can't remember for the LIFE OF ME what it is!!!
On the flipside of things, BBC's Sherlock Series 3 starts filming on the 18th.


4 comments:

  1. Same here...Spring Break was just a time to do more work for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, exactly. Between writing a paper, reading a book, and researching a presentation, I don't know what "break" I'm going to have!

      Delete
  2. Yea back in the day like high school or middle school days spring break for good. but in college spring break isnt break. you catch up on things and heck I'd love to have a spring break now but i'm not in school for now and wont be til summer and even then i'm looking forward to vacation. family vacation that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I think taking a vacation is one of the first things I'll do when I graduate - four years of cray cray? I DESERVE a break!!

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!