Monday, April 15

An Unexpected Passenger

So I was driving the other day and---
What?
NO! 
I wasn't carjacked!
No, but I did have an unexpected passenger.
I was driving along - and thank God I was at a stop sign because that could very well have caused an accident - I saw something out of the corner of my eye.
I thought it was somebody on the sidewalk, so I just turned to look and-----
I'll take the opportunity to say this: ever see a spider on your windshield and you have to turn on your windshield wipers to see if it's on the outside or the inside?
Well, this beauty wasn't on the windshield, it was on my window, and it wasn't a tiny spider, either.
It was this huge roach.
I screamed and probably made one of those movie-scream faces.
Probably looked a lot like this:
But I dunno; I couldn't see me.
The person pulling onto the road I was on could.
Needless to say, I got that roach out of there.
And the person let me out, because they probably thought I was cray cray.
Which I'm totally not.
Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. I hate roaches. I've had one in the shower with me and was like a wild animal trying to get out of there and brought the shower curtain down LOL. Your fears will make you do crazy things. Glad you got him out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, that sounds like me with a spider in there. I've been known to jab those fat "house" spiders to death with a broom and then give them a one way ticket down the porcelain express before a shower.
      And I say "house" spider because there is no such thing as a spider that belongs in the house.

      Delete
  2. OH MY HECK YOU DID NOT JUST USE CRAY CRAY IN HERE.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!