Saturday, March 2

Sleepy Saturday Link Up!

I love Saturdays.
Like, really.
I really love Saturdays. 
Way more than I used to.
It's the one day I can sleep in, though I find myself jolting awake at 8ish and thinking "OMIGOSH I NEED TO GET TO CLASS NOW!"
It's a rude awakening, but the realization that I don't have to get out of bed is a beautiful thing and almost makes up for it.
Almost.

So this Saturday, I'm doing boring stuffs, namely schoolwork.
I've got a paper to start.
A book to read in its entirety. 
Research a presentation.
Look into internships.
Apply for a job.
And . . . I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting, but oh well.

What are y'all up to this loverly Saturday?

3 comments:

  1. My saturday post wont be up til 9 am eastern time but I feel sure you'll enjoy it. I'm hoping alot of the ladies will. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now to....yet here I am :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!