Monday, March 4

FOOD

I always get teased about my reactions to food.
It’s amusing, really.
I come home from school and ask my mom what's for dinner and if it's something I really like, I get excited over it, and she laughs at me.
I go to the cafeteria with my friends between classes and if they have something I like, I get excited over it, and they laugh at me.
I guess it's just because I'm a picky eater, so when there's something I like . . . I get excited.
I think it all boils down to this:




(I used it again!!)

8 comments:

  1. lol how cute my son gets excited to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, yeah, sometimes I'm still 4 mentally.

      Delete
  2. I'm the same way! I could spend hours looking for recipes.

    Happy Monday!

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't cook much, but I do love it. =)

      Delete
  3. oh tell me about it! if I wouldn't have anything else to do, I would spend my days eating and eating and eating a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I catch myself eating when I'm bored sometimes - or when I just want to taste things.

      Delete
  4. O I love DEAN!!!! what a cutie :)
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    sylloh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Dean loves PIE. =]
      Haha, I don't even watch Supernatural, but I basically know what happens to everyone!

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!