Wednesday, March 27

I’m Short

I’m short.
I used to want to be tall, but I’ve heard from tall people that it's not that great being tall. 
For instance, jeans just aren't long enough.
. . . Ummm, well then, you can have my problem: even the petite short jeans are about 3-4 inches too long. 
I remember a few years ago I bought a pair of jeans and I went to get them taken up by this Japanese lady who does alterations down the street. I went into her store and stood on the box and she starts laughing at me when she rolled up the ends. 
She's all "Oh you so cute and so short not tall at all" and I'm all "But I'm taller than you!"
It was pretty funny.
But yeah, being tall may be no walk in the park, but being short isn't too awesome either. 

8 comments:

  1. haha! I'm the lucky one I guess because I'm average sized so usually everything fits me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda at that awkward height where average length is WAY to long and short makes me look like I'm wearing clam diggers. Drives me nuts. I always thought tall people had it made...especially tall, skinny people. Cause everything seems perfectly made for them. Lucky ducks. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everything IS made for tall, skinny people.
      I wouldn't be surprised if fashion companies also own gyms and diet plans . . .
      Just sayin'.

      Delete
  3. BUUUUUT can you find shoes that fit you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. . . . Yes. . .
      *walks away pondering your point*

      Delete
  4. I understand completely. :D Although in very very rare occasions pants aren't TOO long. When someone asks me how tall I am...I always say 4'11" AND A HALF. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I had a friend who didn't qualify for a scholarship because she was an inch TOO TALL.
      And when people ask how tall I am, I tell them 5'2" on a good day, 5'1" usually. =)

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!