Monday, February 25

A Duck Day

I know it's unusual for me to do two posts in one day, but it's my blog and
.
So.
I feel like this has been my motto today:
.
"Why?" you ask?
Okay, you didn't ask, but I'm anticipating your asking.
Because I just knew it was going to rain today.
And I wore flats.
My feet were SOAKED within an hour.
My jeans were SOAKED six inches on the bottom.
I made sure my umbrella was in the car when I left the house . . . and then forgot it in the car at school.
I ended up sloshing through grass and unavoidable puddles.
Ugh.
I love beaches.
And pools.
And water in general.
But not rain.
Not while I'm not inside.
Because I do care.
And I'm not a duck.
But renaming this "The Daft Duck" might get the point across.
I won't; I rather like this name.
But still. . .

3 comments:

  1. Yea I like the rain but I always end up like you forgetting my umbrella and wearing the wrong kind of shoes. the weather is always unpredictable.

    found you twitter.

    would love for you to follow me back.

    http://laneyg02.blogspot.com

    your blog seems so interesting and i love the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. so by your button i'm guessing you love owls. if you do then we'll get along just fine. I love owls and have since well august 2012

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, isn't that the truth!
      Awh, thank you!!
      Definitely will!

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!