Saturday, January 5

Liebster Award!


I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Andrea from Mostly Happenstance!
I'm so honored by her nomination!
As "liebster" is German for "dearest", I'm very touched. I had no problem finding the eleven blogs I'm going to nominate in return!

The Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Andrea's questions for me:
1. Which multiplication equation do you have trouble with?
Oh goodness. Maths . . . those would be the 6's, the 7's, and the 8's.
2. How old were you when stopped believing in Santa {or tooth fairy if Christmas isn't your thing}?
I don't know . . . pretty young. I don't remember a point where I stopped believing, but it wasn't like a huge letdown or anything. I think my parents kept paying me for teeth, too.
3. What's your favorite snack?
Um, honestly? Sweet Mesquite BBQ chips. THE. BEST. EVER.
4. How many states have you lived in?
Just the one: South Carolina.
5. Do you have any pets? If so, how many?
Yep. I have a new fishy, Smaug, a kitty, Prissy, and two goggies, Bella and Buddy.
6. Can you do a handstand?
HAHAHAHAHAHA NO.
7. What's your favorite Disney movie?
. . . I have to pick one . . . ? I can't . . .
8. What's the best birthday present you've ever received?
Probably the Furby when I was seven (yes, the original Furby).
9. Have you ever been on a cruise? What's your favorite place to cruise to?
Nope. Never. I'd love to go to the Caribbean, though.
10. What's your favorite book?
Oh goodness . . . my favorite latest one that I've read would be "Cranford". It's the snarkiest old book I've ever read.
11. Do you use 'lol' or 'haha' in texts?
Both. Slowly beginning the shift from "lol" to "haha", though. But I've grown fond of "ehehehe".

My Nominees:
3. Brooke @ Bits of Brooke
4. Breanna @ Sweet Silver Lining
5. Jai @ Tea for Bohemia
7. Dorien @ Bodacious Thought
9. Melissa @ Beautifully Quirky
10. Cassie @ Coffee and Cardigans

My 11 Questions:
1. Have you ever cried in church?
2. Do you adore chocolate?
3. Which is more fun, the beach or a pool?
4. Ever ding-dong-ditched?
5. Favorite movie?
6. What's your recent favorite song?
7. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are they? If not, why not?
8. Are you a spender or a saver?
9. Did you think the world was over on December 21st?
10. Favorite color?
11. Shoes or purses?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You're so sweet! :) (you didn't list 11 facts about yourself!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Haha, the lady I got it from didn't either; I guess the facts are the answers. :)

      Delete
  2. love learning more about you and congrats on your award

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me! I have already done a Liebster award post thought, but I will certainly answer your questions one day! xo

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!