Saturday, February 4

Musical Experiment

No, I'm not composing anything.
You wouldn't want that.
Trust me . . .

No, I'm ditching Windows Media Player . . . I think.
I'm really sick of having bugs with it, and it generally failing at everything I want it to do, so I'm going to try 4 other alternatives - and iTunes is not among them because I'm sorry, but I do have an iPad, but I really hate the iTunes interface. To me it's completely counter-intuitive.

Anyhoo, I'm going to be testing WinAmp (which I have heard great things about), PotPlayer . . . um, yeah . . . Kantaris, and KMPlayer.

I shall test them and the best shall win!
. . .
Or at least the best shall be dealt with . . .

EDIT: Kantaris is out. (No library capabilities and no sound during movies . . . don't know why.)

EDIT to the EDIT: KMPlayer is out too, for the same (first) reason as Kantaris.

EDIT to the EDIT to the EDIT: PotPlayer is out of the running as well, for the same reason as KMPlayer. (Okay, come on people, how many of you were relieved to hear that I won't be using 'PotPlayer'???)

Results: So, the best one I've used is WinAmp. The library is incredibly well organized, and I'm able to edit the properties of the individual tracks.
Wuv. It.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!