Friday, November 1

High Five for Friday!

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

1 ~ Halloween with my friend!
My friend and I had a colossal amount of fun last night.
We only had 3 Trick-or-Treaters, of whom was just the delivery guy (we gave him a few handfuls in a baggie), and one of the kids was just a neighbor kid.
Oh well, we looked cool and had fun.
(In case you can't tell, we watched Doctor Who. She's the Eleventh Doctor, and I'm Amy in an episode I totally have not seen yet.)

2 ~ Friends who get your little quirks.
I have a few friends who really get me.
And they are awesome.
Also, a shout out to the friends who still think I'm crazy: thanks for putting up with me!

3 ~ I had grape juice yesterday.
I know, I know, that's not really a big deal, but when it comes to food, I get excited very easily.
Just ask my mom.
I am a pretty mature person, but if you hand me a juice box. . .
Well, you'll end up with 4 year old me.

4 ~ Candy!
As I said, we only had 3 TOTer's.
And we were prepared for a small army.
Alas, a small army we did not receive.
Oh well, more for us.

5 ~ Cooler weather?
I'll be honest, I'm not really too keen on being cold.
However, I am ready for it to start actually feeling like not August.
It is November, after all.
Get with it, weather.

4 comments:

  1. You really need to watch that episode of Doctor Who! It's very important! Do it this weekend!

    -Beth
    www.littleworldcalledwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my friend gave me a list of episodes I MUST WATCH before Day of the Doctor -- what's that episode called? Maybe it's on her list.

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!