Wednesday, August 1

Chick-Fil-A Day!


This is Chick-Fil-A at noon.
I'm actually not a huge fan of chicken, so I'm not there a whole lot, but dang . . . I've never seen it this busy!!!
There were only four parking spaces available when we got there, and people were already parked up and down the residential street. I think a couple even parked all the way over at McDonald's across the highway! (Talk about awkward -- walking to your car at MickyD's with a bag of Chick-Fil-A . . .)
I was pretty sure it would be busy; I think a few people are eating lunch and dinner there!
I have to admit I'm a bit worried about Friday . . . the . . . um . . . "event" that's supposed to happen that day. I don't think it will be a big deal here, but I pray parents will be wise enough not to take their children there Friday in cities where it will be pretty bad.
Just seeing the support people were showing for Biblical family values . . . It was awesome. God has really blessed Chick-Fil-A for their obedience and willingness to close every store on Sundays because it's the Sabbath. It's just incredible.
Though I do have to say, there are few feelings quite like wanting a CFA milkshake after Sunday dinner and realizing that just ain't gonna happen . . .

 

2 comments:

  1. You know what is even worse than wanting a milkshake on a Sunday when they're closed? Wanting a milkshake and then thinking about the calories in one of those delicious concoctions! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, no kidding. But you know who has really awesome milkshakes, at least for Sundays? Zaxby's. That birthday cake shake is to DIE FOR. Although I bet it's got the same (maybe more?) calories.

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!