Friday, January 27

Bring the 90's back!

The other day I was poking around on the internet.
No big deal.
I stumbled across one interesting thing, and that led to another interesting one, until I found this:
Read the whole story here:  http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-much-does-a-piece-of-the-aggro-crag-from-guts.
SOME KID IS SELLING HIS PIECE OF THE AGGRO CRAG!!!!!


THAT IS A BIG DEAL!!!


If I were that kid, I'd hang on to that thing forever!
I used to watch that show all the time, and I had always wanted to climb the Aggro Crag!
Every red-blooded kid in the WORLD did!
And that got me thinking: there were a lot of stinkin' awesome shows in the 90's, especially on Nick GAS.
Obviously, GUTS and Global GUTS.
And Figure It Out!.
And Scaredy Camp.
And last and definitely not least, Legends of the Hidden Temple.
On a whim, I searched for it on Youtube.
IT.
WAS.
THERE!
I was so excited!
I watched an entire episode, reliving the glory days.
And, naturally, those temple guards made me jump every time.
I felt like I was 9 again.
. . .
And then I remembered my college homework, and suddenly, I was 19 again.

BRING THE NINETIES BACK!!!

2 comments:

  1. i definately agree that we should bring the ninties back, but ONLY in the form of the televisions shows on nickelodeon. anything else from the ninties would be a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, agreed. I really wish I could find full episodes of Scaredy Camp. We used to come home from AWANA and watch it.

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!