Friday, February 22

Pointless Fun

This post is pointless. 
Seriously.
I'm just going to tell you something I did that was really fun:
I JUMPED UP ON AN ELEVATOR GOING DOWN.



Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomigosh it was so fun!!!
It's really weird because if you wait right before it starts to drop and then you jump, you feel kinda like a superhero, or a Jedi, or somebody from Inception or something for a split second.
It's really cool.
You ought to try it.
But I would suggest not doing it with a 25+ pound backpack. 
Just sayin'. 
And yes, I am a responsible 20 year old adult.

14 comments:

  1. Ha ha I have always been afraid to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I kinda was too, but I figured it might be worth it. =]

      Delete
  2. LOL. It's so much fun to say hello to our inner child. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic...however if I was in that elevator with you I probably would have had a panic attack and started screaming :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think some of my friends probably would, too!

      Delete
  4. Oh yes, that is the best part about elevators, one of the many reasons I prefer them over escalators, haha. Thanks for this awesome post, great way to make yourself laugh, and blow off some steam.

    xoxo,
    sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work at hospital and this my favorite thing to do when no one is looking....haha....the priceless look when the doors open you your smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, people probably wondered what I was grinning like that about. =]

      Delete
  6. you have OLAN ROGERS on your post. THAAAAAANK YOOOOOUU

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!