Saturday, October 15

A Long Day . . .

One of the following did not happen today. Can you guess which one it is?

- Today, me and a friend saw two people with peanut butter on their faces filming us from their car.
- I saw two cars racing down a highway, going around other cars in the way.
- I worked at a bouncy house for 3 hours straight.
- I almost hit a trashcan that was laying in the middle of a highway. (Actually, I did hit it.) 
- I saw "Real Steel".
- I had Mexican food for dinner.
- I made a Facebook page for my book.
- Me and a friend were complete dorks and tried on masks at Target.


If you guessed that I had Mexican food for dinner, you're right.


That was my day in a nutshell.


It's a wonder I'm still standing.


Well, actually, I'm not. I'm sitting. (Who types standing up?)


You can see the Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!