Wednesday, August 21

First of the Last Days

Oh my . . . that sounded much more bleak and apocalyptic than I meant it to.
What I'm talking about is the first day of classes tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I'm a senior.
It'll be the first day of the last days of my college education.
And while I'm really excited about that, I'm kinda bummed, too.
I feel like I've just hit this point where I'm ready to have a degree and start being a productive member of society, but I feel like I want to do so much more.
I want to go to Europe.
I want to own a salon.
I want to learn fencing.
I want to go to the beaches in Florida.
I want to see snow. (Not in August, obviously, but I do.)
I want to write what I want to write, but I don't know what I want to write.
I guess tomorrow is one step closer to all of that.
Yep, I suppose it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!