Monday, April 22

Senioritis

This is a Public Service Announcement.

Many college students suffer from senioritis.
This debilitating illness has many symptoms, but the most common are fidgeting in class, daydreaming while having purposed to finish homework, boredom, and itchy, watery eyes that mimic the symptoms of spring fever. 
Senioritis doesn't only affect those in their fourth year of college: it can affect those as fresh and new as those in their first year.
But this doesn't have to be your reality.
To counteract the symptoms, pop in a classic Disney movie. 
Take them bowling.
Feed them.
Offer any and all distractions.
They'll know instinctively when it is time to return to the grind.
Senioritis is real.
Don't let it be you. 

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to say I never had this. But those that do...I've noticed this in others and it's bad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has been a public service announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm so glad you posted this! Oh my, I'm only a sophomore, and won't have my generals finished until next semester, but I feel like I have major senioritis. It's a dilemma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry -- it hit me square between the eyes freshman year!
      I've only got 2 more weeks as a junior, and THEN I can "officially" have senioritis!

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!