Monday, August 13

It's Official: I'm Allergic to Cats

sniff
Yup. It's official.
I'm allergic to cats.
That's rather unfortunate, because I'm currently house-sitting a dog (who doesn't bother my nose and sinuses) and a cat (who is wreaking HAVOC).
And cats are cute.
And the long haired ones are beautiful.
I can be in the same house with them, even the same room.
But God forbid I try to pet one.
Oh my . . .
See . . . I don't mind sneezing so much . . . but I can't breathe very well, not around the cat. And she was practically on my lap for about 15 minutes.
And when  I do sneeze, I have this rather obnoxious sneeze.

Expectation:

Reality:

sniff
Yeah . . .

2 comments:

  1. My hubby's allergic to cats, but loves them...so, we have outdoor cats! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we have outdoor cats too! =) That's actually why I didn't know I was allergic to cats, haha!

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!