Thursday, November 10

I *really* want to write a post for Sparklife . . .

(For those of you who aren't aware of Sparklife, it's simply a branch of Sparknotes. [If you're not aware of Sparknotes, I pity you.])
Let's get this out of the way first:
- Yes, I am an English major.
- Yes, we read old books. (They smell the best; duh.)
- And, yes, I do occasionally use Sparknotes.
Not as a replacement to the books.
Never.
That is not a good idea.
More as a "this-is-what-I-think-I-read->reads-Sparknotes<-okay-yes-this-is-what-I-read" type thing.
It's quite helpful, except for when Ben Jonson's "Bartholomew Fair" isn't there . . .
Anyways.
I really, really, really want to write a post for Sparklife.
Their posts are quite hilarious.
can be quite hilarious too.
And I love to write.
I'm thinking about doing a "How to Decode Your Professor" type thing.
What do you think?
Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. I could definitely see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about old books smelling the best? There's potential there...

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!