Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day . . .

Who do I think I'm kidding?

Happy Singles Awareness Day! =3

Anyhoo, I had hoped to have a story done for today, but unless a miracle explodes in my cranium - unlikely - we'll have to do without that.

But, I did find some pretty nifty love quotes that I thought were pretty sweet. (I'd tell you where I got them, but I got them about a year ago, and I can't even remember what I did last week, let alone way back then.)

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Aristotle

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- Lao Tzu

Young love is a flame; very pretty, often very hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. The love of the older and disciplined heart is as coals, deep-burning, unquenchable.
- Henry Ward Beecher

Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
- Zora Neale Hurston

He gave her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, and he told her, “I’ll love you until the last one dies.”
- Anonymous

She asked him if he thought she was pretty, and he said no. She asked him if he would want to be with her forever, and he said no. She asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied no.
She had heard enough.
As she walked away, tears streaming down her face, he grabbed her arm and said, “You’re not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I’d die.”
- Anonymous 


Girl: "I'm having my surgery today!"
Boy: >Says nothing.<
Girl: >Lies on the operating table.<
Boy: >cries and mouths 'I love you'.<
>> A WEEK LATER <<
Girl: >Looks for Boy.< "Where is he?"
Mother: "Didn't they tell you who gave you your heart?"
- Anonymous

2 comments:

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!