Monday, June 10

I lied. And also, I wish mermaids were real.

Okay, so that hiatus?
Consider it ended.

And also, I really wish mermaids were real.
I mean . . . like a lot.
Think about it: you go to the beach, you're out there swimming and minding your own business, when something swims by.
You think "Oh sweet Jesus, it's a shark!"
But no.
It's not a shark.
It's a mermaid who 1) either wants to play with you, or 2) wants to mesmerize you with the voice of a siren and pull you under and eat you.
I mean, how cool is that?

4 comments:

  1. Not sure I'd want to do that but more power to those who want to. LOL As much as I love the beach not sure I want to be a fish LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha, I meant as a person, not a fish, but yeah. Mildly terrifying.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha, I know! Makes me want to watch Mulan again!

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!