Monday, June 17

Creatures of Habit

Long story short:
my place of work has a mailbox right next to the mailbox for the dentist's office next door.
I walk into work this morning and end up stopping to stare at where the mailboxes used to be.
Key word USED.
Past tense.
Somebody moved them.
Normally that wouldn't be such a big deal. 
Except for one little detail that I'm not sure was missed or deliberately ignored.
They switched the mailboxes around.
Let that sink in for a moment.
. . . sigh. . .
We're all in for some confusing mail calls. . .

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yep.
      And someone ran into them today, so yeah.

      Delete
  2. wowah, that sounds super annoying and confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!
      Now I've learned that since someone backed into the mailbox, it no longer closes properly. . .
      Why must people mess with my OCD?

      Delete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!