Monday, April 30

Sounds cool, BUT . . .

So, I'm in English class, and our professor is telling us how when he taught English as a second language in Spain, he didn't speak Spanish. He said that all you do is talk English to them the whole time.
Oh. My. Gosh.
I would feel so bad if I taught English abroad and totally confused some kids or some adult trying to learn English! Everyone hates it when you walk into Spanish class and the teacher starts talking at you in Spanish.
We hate that.
I would not want to do that . . .
But at the same time, it would be an excuse to watch American movies in class. You know, so they could learn English and all.
Hahahahaha, yeah, right!
I'd just bring a list of movies to class and have them vote on one every single week.

2 comments:

  1. he didn't have a translator?? we had them in china....i'm surprised he didn't have a translator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he said he didn't. They didn't want him speaking Spanish, they wanted their people speaking English! 0.o

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!