Thursday, August 18

First day of school!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . .

Today was the first day of school!

I worked full time this summer, and realized that it's going to be very strange to not be working all the time . . . Yes, it will be very strange indeed . . .

Anyhoo, the day went by really well! I just wish I'd known I didn't have to bring that 20 pound Shakespeare anthology to class . . . everything would have been much lighter.

I met with two other friends for lunch, and that was fun! (If one of you is reading this, we're on for next week!) Luckily, there is somebody I know in all of my classes, except for perhaps the one I have once a week.

But whatever.

I'm just grateful I was able to go back this year. I just pray that I do well! XD

2 comments:

  1. it's a deal. i'm willing to do it weekly unless someone is sick or we have no school. free food. kinda........

    ReplyDelete

You're leaving a comment?
Bless your heart!